Monday, September 5, 2011

I am FALLing in love with the first days of this season

The cooler weather, less bugs, colors, and delicious smells of fall. I love it. Liam and I spend so much time outside now and it is so much fun to play in the grass with my little love.
I am going to open up the house this evening and bake some fresh banana nut bread and light my mulled cider candles. It's also time that I start making plans for fall decoration in my home, and make plans for Thanksgiving!

We miss all ya'll from Fl, Ms, Ga, Al, In, and Peru!

2 comments:

  1. I love this weather! (Although today it was very rainy in PA). I am so thankful for the break in heat!

    It's so wonderful to see the new pictures of your family. I miss you guys. Keep posting! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, you express yourself beautifully! I am in sinc with your love of fall. We've had cooler/dryer weather here & I feel soooo energized!

    ReplyDelete